Preparation: 10 min – Cooking: 5 min
- For 4 people
- 400 grams of risotto rice (carnaroli or arborio)
- 1 big onion
- 3 leaves of basil
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 20 grams of butter
- 30 grams of Parmesan
- Poultry broth
- Fry the chopped onion in the olive oil. Add the rice and make it gold. Water it by pouring the broth (the equivalent of twice the rice volume)
- Put everything in a pressure cooker. As soon as it whistles, cook during 5 minutes
- At the end, add a knob of butter, a bit of grated Parmesan and a bit of chopped basil
- Serve it with the Turkey Escalope with Paprika!
*Also, I apologise in advance if the translation from French is not perfect but I do what I can!
Recipe found in Le Régime Starter – Alain Delabos and created by Madame Delabos 🙂