Preparation: 5 min – Cooking: 15 min
- For 2 people
- 1 chopped shallot (or onion if you can’t find shallot – can you find shallot in London? If yes, please tell me)
- 2 beautiful turkey escalopes
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 15 grams of butter
- 2 table spoons of chopped parsley
- 1 to 2 table spoon of Paprika
- In a pan, heat the oil and the butter, and add the shallot/onion so it melts.
- When the shallot/onion starts colouring, add the escalopes. salt them and sprinkle heavily the paprika
- Let it cook with a medium heat during 3 to 4 minutes, turn them back, and sprinkle again the paprika
- Leave it cook 4 to 6 more minutes depending on the thickness of the escalopes
- Switch the heat off and sprinkle with the parsley
- Serve it with a Risotto Express!
*Also, I apologise in advance if the translation from French is not perfect but I do what I can!
Recipe found in Le Régime Starter – Alain Delabos and created by Madame Delabos 🙂