I follow the best diet I know, the “Chrono Nutrition” which was created by the French Doctor Alain Delabos, who studied “Chrono Biology” and adapted his finding to the nutrition.
Chrono Nutrition diet plan
- Eat the right aliment
- At the right moment
- In the correct quantities (based on your height)
You can eat whatever you want! It just depends on when and in how much quantities you eat this cheese or chocolate or chips!
There are 2 ways of getting slim:
The Every Day Way of Eating where you generally loose 2 to 3 KG in 1 month
The 4 weeks Starter Diet where you can loose from 4 to 8KG in a 4 weeks program
- The taller you are, you the more you can eat… The quantity you eat depends on your height. If you are 5.5 ft which is equivalent to 168 cm, then all the quantity will be based on 168 cm.
- The bigger your bones are, the less you need to loose. You can see how big are you bones by measuring your wrist (average is 6 cm)
- For sweet tooth: eat food containing sugar ONLY from the moment you are hungry late in the afternoon
- 2 cheat meals per week. You can eat whatever you want (including alcohol) for 2 meals, 1 per day and not a whole day!
- No alcohol (this is the worst thing to get fat, but you can have it in your cheat meal)
- No sugar in tea or coffee
- No milk or yogurt! (it’s for children) and you get all the calcium in the cheese (which contains 10 times more calcium than the milk. However, if you are really found of milk or yogurt, then you can have one breakfast per week with it.
- Never eat if you are not hungry
- Eat a banana 1 hour before going to the gym
Sounds weird??? Explanations here…
The Chrono Nutrition is based on Chronobiology. Basically, your body works differently throughout the day and assimilates aliments differently depending on the moment where you consume them.
Also, every body is different by height, shape and bone constitution and therefore the quantity you eat should be different too.
What to do now?
I would advice you to try the Every Day Diet first during a week or two to get use to the quantity and food (cheese in the morning may be weird at the beginning if you are used not to have any breakfast or eating something sweet…).
And after a while, do the Starter Diet.