2 cheat meals per week are allowed! (including alcohol)..
This daily way of eating is ideal but I have to stay that it is quite difficult to follow, specially when you see the meat and fish quantities. Personally, I lost 4 KG in 10 months by following MORE OR LESS this way of eating. And doing more than 2 cheat meals per week and not respecting fully the quantities. HOWEVER I have still being following the general principles of avoiding eating sweet up to when you are hungry in the afternoon, and always eat my breakfast with bread and cheese in the morning, meat and starch at lunch (no starters no desserts – or sometimes one…) and trying to eat fish in the evening. The result is still here: – 4 KG.
What I (should) eat on a daily basis
I am 5.8 feet (which is 176 cm), all my quantities will be based on 176 cm. Please refer to the advised quantities to get the one that suit your height.
- 2 slices of bread (75 grams for my height)
- 1 table spoon of olive oil OR 10 grams of butter
- Loads of cheese (110 grams)
- Coffee or tea WITH NO SUGAR
- Loads of meat:
195 grams of red meat
OR 245 grams of white meat
OR 215 grams of delicatessen (salami, sausages…)
OR 3/4 eggs [eggs should only be eaten once a week]
- Starch: rice, pasta, chips, potatoes… [4 table spoons for me]
Afternoon snack!!! (For any height)
- Dark chocolate (min 54 % cacao) OR any kind of nuts, walnuts, etc. OR olives
- Any fruits OR dry fruits OR orange juice (100% pressed fruit and drink half a liter)
- Loads of Fish [275 grams for my height!!!]
- Vegetables [4 table spoons again for my height]