“The diet that made me slimmer”
1 cheat meal per week is allowed! (including alcohol)
This starter diet is really when you see the difference. You can loose from 4 to 8 KG in 4 weeks). I did it twice and have always lost 4 KG each time (maybe if you don’t have these cheat meal you loose more!).
IMPORTANT! Do not do this diet for more than 4 consecutive weeks and wait at least 2 months before doing it again.
During these 4 weeks, you eat the same things as the Every day Way of Eating but you just:
- Reduce the quantities
- Take some multivitamins tablets every morning
- Take some proteins just before having your snack in afternoon
What I eat on a daily basis
I am 5.8 feet (which is 176 cm), all my quantities will be based on 176 cm. Please refer to the advised quantities to get the one that suit your height.
- 2 tablets of any multivitamin mix [any multivitamin you find in your health local store]
- 1 slice of Bread [equivalent to (176 -100)/2 = 38 grams]
Note: Bread should not contain any sugar
- 1 table spoon of olive oil OR 10 grams of butter
- Loads of cheese (176 -100 = 76 grams)
- Coffee or tea WITH NO SUGAR
- Loads of meat (176 grams)
- Starch: rice, pasta, chips, potatoes… 4 table spoons for me (table spoon also based on my height)
Afternoon snack!!! (same for every height)
- 1 bar or 1 powder bag of Tryptozen proteins (you can get them on Amazon)
- Dark chocolate (min 54 % cacao) OR any kind of nuts, walnuts, etc. OR olives
- Any fruits OR dry fruits OR orange juice (100% pressed fruit and drink half a liter)
Taking these complementary proteins are mandatory because your body will miss indispensable elements during these 4 weeks and taking them will help you calm your hunger and feel energetic.
- 176 grams of Fish
- 4 table spoons of Vegetables
Sounds good isn’t it?